Page banner image

Pool Party is Saturday

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on March 31, 2023 at 06:28:55

Hi everyone.

So this Saturday (tomorrow when you are reading this) is our "big day". It's the fully clothed pool party. There are 21 people who are participating, including Robbie and Sam. I will be keeping considerable notes and trying to remember what everyone wears, and will note it here in a post shortly after the event.

I called the pool yesterday to confirm everything is fine. They said yes. They also asked if we wanted an instructor to teach us more about fully clothed swimming and how it can save lives. Sam said heck yes! He and Robbie already used much of that argument to convince their friends to do this. So one of the lifeguards is going to give them some pointers tomorrow on why this is a good thing for everyone to do at least once in their life (and not just wimping out on a t-shirt and shorts - going full out with shoes, pants, etc.).

All the participants had to sign waivers, their parents had to sign waivers, and I even had to sign a different one to "prevent a lawsuit" in case something does happen. I'm completely fine with this as it covers their butts and ours.

Sam and Robbie are going all out for this event. Robbie wanted to basically do like the black tie pool party, and Sam is following along (but not with a black suit). Robbie is going to be wearing a slim-fitting black dress shirt, a light-blue tie, black dress pants, and black Clarks dress shoes. The tie might get ruined, but it's one of my old ones, so we're not going to worry about it. Everything else is washable (well, except the shoes, but we'll deal with those - he bought them just for this!). Sam's gonna wear a brand new, snazzy, navy-blue suit with a white dress shirt and royal-blue tie, along with brand new all black Air Force 1s. The suits should live too, because it's also machine washable. His tie is also one of my old ones (I never wear ties anymore...), and his shoes he also just bought for this, but also plans on wearing them regularly after. They were going to "test everything out in the shower" this week, but I convinced them both to hold off and save the thrills for Saturday.

I will post again when the event is done, and when I get all the fake names ironed out and matched to my notes - might take me a few days.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]