Page banner image

Re: Funniest or most surreal experience?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on April 01, 2023 at 00:16:06

In Reply to: Funniest or most surreal experience? posted by Pete on March 27, 2023 at 20:18:19:

I would say that the "funniest" and most surreal one we had was the one where Robbie and his friend Lester got "caught" in the public splash park fountain dressed as girls. I couldn't believe my eyes, nor could a lot of other people who saw them.

As I mentioned in the story a while back, they both looked very legit - until they lifted up their arms or spoke. Robbie had long hair then (he's finally cut it) and Lester was wearing a realistic-looking wig. They got 100% soaked in that fountain. Wearing pantyhose, dressed, the lot. No dry spots on them. Got lots of looks, giggles, comments, you name it. I think that's what keep feeding them to continue doing it without getting embarrassed and turned off.

I honestly don't know what part was funnier - them dressed as girls in public, or them being 100% soaked in public. But both together made it fit exactly in this category Pete described (funny and surreal).

I think it was this fad for a while - dressing like a girl for fun. Robbie hasn't really done it in a bit. He has still worn his running tights though, but he does that basically as part of his regular running routine now - runs in them, then showers after in them. Sometimes with his shoes, sometimes not (depends on his mood I think, or whether or not he's needing the shoes right away or if they can have time to dry).

He was initially going to wear one of Arowyn's nice dresses to the party tomorrow, but didn't bother to ask her as he thought the all black "dress-up" clothes would look better (he's going to be right!).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]