Page banner image

Re: The Clothed Pool Party!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on April 06, 2023 at 01:19:22

In Reply to: Re: The Clothed Pool Party! posted by wetjumper on April 05, 2023 at 22:10:29:

Yep you're right - you were at the 2001 pool party, and stayed over on my regrettably lumpy sofa downstairs, and we were chatting until about 4AM. Six people came to the 1999 "millennium pool party" (as close a booking to the beginning of 2000 as I could get) and I split the pool hire (£135. approx) costs to £20. per person (thus there was no overflow to give to charity, the "cover story" for the pool party). The second one was paid for by my winning a court case as a result of the car crash (the "road safety" pool party) so I let everyone in for free (but still only eight or so turned up - I have the email from Twillin listing who came to it). No females came to either party (probably they didn't want to be the only one present, despite several accepting the invitation, but there you are). We had the slides, and the big lie-on floats (lay back and enjoy it, lol), and the wave machine. I didn't run any more pool parties because of poor response and lack of commitment (which I needed in order to confirm a booking day for the pool), but hey it was phun while it lasted. Nice to hear from you :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :) h t t p s ://tinyurl.com/janetjulia

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]