Page banner image

Re: Wet clothes / shower in clothes (advise asked for first time)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on May 12, 2023 at 14:34:48

In Reply to: Re: Wet clothes / shower in clothes (advise asked for first time) posted by drippingWet on May 12, 2023 at 14:06:17:

This is the trouble with "Society" - they expect everyone to be the same. No sooner do we get rid of homophobia, and transphobia, now we've got WAMphobia :( It seems to be location. I've learned the hard way the quick answer is to swim where there are lifeguards nowadays. I've never been gaslighted by random darrens/karens when I swim in all sorts of stuff at Skeggy during lifeguard season, but was once on 20 Sep last year at Skeggy after playing in the waves with nobody else on the beach or in the sea. I was swimming around happily when a random darren approached from the promenade aoutput the usual gasligting shyte "Are you okay". I said yes and smiled and he forked off again. (Full story is on Janet&Julia's in my "Skegness beach review" thread on the Clothed Swimming subforum). This is why I stopped forever going to Brighton - a copper (pig, not a boiler) approached me while I was playing in the waves and output the usual crap. If I want more privacy I go to one of the local rivers (weather permitting) - it's a deserted area with no darrens to annoy me. Usually I use the public pool nowadays in my longsleeved rashguard and lined shorts. It's rhther warmer than the river in winter too. Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]