Page banner image

Re: Unbelievable …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 17, 2023 at 20:50:54

In Reply to: Sam, Nathan and the Hot Tub posted by Robert on March 02, 2023 at 04:31:27:

Not in the sense of “I don’t believe it” (I do, of course) but just … the idea of such an incredibly strong family bond, is just … it seems like it would be exceptionally rare. Maybe it’s a cultural thing: I’m English, and every bit as inhibited as you would imagine. My parents used to wonder why my sister’s clothes in the washing basket ended up soaking wet and would ask me about it, but I never confessed. (The only reason anyone ever found out about my fetish was years later when I accidentally sent someone the wrong URL over AOL Instant Messenger: I blame a context menu module on my old Mac for that blunder! That opened the door to being more open about it, but things only got worse after that.)

I’ve already passed 40 … I cannot turn back time now and live out the incredibly cool life that your kids are getting to experience.

(I guess this is so far down the page now that it will be deleted before anyone ever reads it …)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]