Page banner image

Re: Unbelievable …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on May 18, 2023 at 23:17:07

In Reply to: Re: Unbelievable … posted by MRN on May 17, 2023 at 20:50:54:

I read it, even if no one else does.

These things don't happen that often, hence why I write about them when they do. Nathan has been a good friend of Sam's for a while and this is really the only time they've gotten wet together until recently.

One thing that Sam (and Robbie for that matter) have going for them is they care about others and completely detest bullying. So if someone is bullying someone else for something mundane, they like to step in.

Now, as for getting Sam involved in wet clothes and finding out about Nathan's "liking" for it, well, sometimes I think teens that are picked on a lot just like to do things that popular kids do. Sam is popular in his classes and Nathan just seemed to like doing it. But then when we found out about Nathan's "almost" OCD, Sam realized why he was picked on a lot and why he was always so sullen. This wet clothes stuff just seemed to open him up.

Sam actually has another friend, I think I call him Mickey on here, that is very much into this and was into it well before Sam knew about it. But all the rest of his friends just find it fun to get soaked and wet with clothes on without getting in trouble.

As for it being a fetish, for me it definitely was when I was younger. And I guess still is. Robbie, I don't know - he's kinda moved on from this a bit now, since he's pretty involved with his girlfriend. But Sam, I definitely think it'll become something for him. My wife and I have discussed it and are trying to determine if we should try to prevent it from becoming a "fetish" and more of a hobby, but neither of us really think it's right to approach him about it yet. But Mickey, definitely, most certainly is for him - his Dad told my wife and I and even asked for advice like the above. My wife told him that if he thinks it will be detrimental to his life, then say something. Otherwise, don't bother.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]