Page banner image

Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on May 26, 2023 at 20:39:49

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk posted by MRN on May 26, 2023 at 20:20:40:

It's not too deep. I can respond based on some of the responses from the party attendees just from their casual chats.

One of the boys, I think I called him Jas, was wearing skinny jeans and a black shirt. He kept pulling the shirt away from his body and trying to wring it out, and would sometimes get out of the pool and pour water out of his shoes. He had made a comment that he's glad he did this once in his life, but wouldn't do it again on purpose.

Zach, who wore his volleyball uniform with white shorts and his proper volleyball shoes, kinda said the same thing. He had taken his shirt off for a while but Robbie told him he had to put it back on.

One of the girls, Zoey, was one that actually made comments during the event about all kids needing to do this at least once in her life, and then one of her friends (Madison) agreed.

I got the drift that everyone only agreed to do this for fun, and for nothing else (well, except Mickey - see my new story and a previous story about baseball), but did think it was something everyone should do.

After all, if you were out boating or something and suddenly a storm came or you got tipped over, it's not like you're gonna have time to undress and remove everything. Even saving someone from drowning - if you stand there to remove your shoes, shirt and whatever else, the person may not make it. If you go in as you are, and remember the skills you learned while doing it "for fun" once as a teenager, then you're more likely to save them. Seconds count.

Sure, not everyone is going to be in a situation like that. I wrote about a lifesaving incident a while back that was completely unexpected for Robbie, but I have never experienced such a situation myself.

One of the other kids, I think I called him Joshua (he wore completely winter gear with a puffy North Face jacket and a hoodie), said that his parents would normally have forbidden him from getting a drop of water on him, but when he said it was an invite, they said yes. How many times do you get to do things your parents usually say no for?

Anyway, I'm still here on and off. Mickey knows about the site and said he'll probably start posting soon - once he gets his internet privacy going as he doesn't want to be id'd either.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]