Page banner image

Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 4/3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on May 27, 2023 at 09:04:33

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 4/3 posted by MRN on May 26, 2023 at 21:47:07:

I think sometimes people overestimate how important this is to others. Once my hiking partner joined me in a mud stomp. He didn't dislike it. He just thought it was silly. We still did other hikes after that.

In my 40s I didn't think much about these things, perhaps because I was too busy noticing how my life was improving. I finally had a steady job where I was respected. I no longer had to see probation officers and psychiatrists. Society was at last tolerating me. Getting wet and muddy on occasion were just icing on the cake.

I had never cared about finding a significant other. If it happened, it happened. If not, no big deal. I wasn't going to go out of my way to pretend to be someone I wasn't to please and attract someone.

I think too much introspection is unhealthy. It's good that sometimes you can be distracted by your work, but it might help even more to get more involved with others. In my case, it's my mountain climbing partner, his family, my family, my co-workers, and people with whom I communicate on social media. There's even potential with neighbors.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]