Page banner image

Re: I think I misunderstood the assignment

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 17:18:08

In Reply to: Re: I think I misunderstood the assignment posted by mega on May 27, 2023 at 14:00:38:

Even for me, I prefer the idea of spontaneous fun, although it’s very hard to have fun alone. The snag with that is electronics don’t like water! (It was worse in years gone by because I used to keep a pocket computer on my person (a Psion Revo), and for ages I could not get it to back up! One mishap with water and all my data would be gone.)

I have certainly wondered on various occasions whether there are people who get wet fully clothed just for fun, not a fetish. Clearly the answer is “yes”. I have no idea why wet hair and wet clothing can become a fetish; it’s a damned inconvenience! I would be a lot less troubled if I was not burdened by it!

(Wet hair and clothes are nightmare fetishes because there are so many colours and textures and lengths and styles of hair, and so many types, colours and prints of fabric and so many types of outfit, and you want to know how they all look and feel wet.)

I remember being on a walk in very hot weather (last year maybe), and passing a house where a lady was watering her garden with a hose. If I wasn’t so damned shy, I would have asked for a turn, to have her soak me! Why didn’t I just find the courage to ask? It was so hot, it wouldn’t have been that weird. So many regrets …

When out walking, I sometimes unexpectedly come across a place where people are getting wet, e.g. a water park, or a river. Each time, I desperately want to join in, to have fun and cool off. However, not only would it end up killing my camera (which I always kept in my pocket until I gave up with it as it’s knackered) but it would look very odd for some strange man in his 40s to just be soaking himself fully clothed around a load of kids. If I’d had a walking companion, it would have been a lot less weird, but today was my 160th walk alone since the first lockdown here in the UK.

I am not sure that I have specific questions for you personally … I think what it comes down to is that I find it incredibly hard/rare to bond with anyone or trust them enough to share my life with them, so the decades are passing me by. I think the reason Robert’s pool party story broke my heart is knowing what could have been. I’m just too old for that kind of a life: my childhood is gone, and now I’m just some creepy dude :(

Thing is, I seldom liked group activity. It’s an emotional overload and being the less-popular person I would never fit in. I’m very much a one-on-one soul.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]