Page banner image

Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 4/3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on May 27, 2023 at 20:55:30

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 4/3 posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 09:47:32:

The probation officers and psychiatrists were mainly a minor annoyance, and I hope I was the source of some comic relief for them. For the most part they were just caught in the middle of a dynamic between the federal government and me.

In some ways I was pleasantly surprised. When I was transferred to prison, I figured I had nothing to lose by refusing my psychiatric medications, so I stopped taking them. I understood that under the terms of my probation, the psychiatrists would have the legal authority to compel me to take them again, but I was just glad to have that garbage out of my system while I was locked up. To my surprise, when I saw Dr. Ali, he asked me if I needed medication, and I said no, and he didn't prescribe it. He wasn't going to force it on me, and none of the other psychiatrists tried to force me to take medication either.

One of my psychiatrists, Dr. Pieroczynski, was surprised I visited him with mud on my boots. Well if psychiatrists kept evening hours, I'd have had time to clean up, but I had to see him straight from the construction site. He was also surprised that I was visiting him only as a legal requirement and that I didn't think I needed any psychiatric care.

My last psychiatrist, Dr. Fangohr remarked, "People are pounding down the doors trying to get into the system. You're the only one I know who wants out of it." At our last meeting the day after I was discharged from probation she said, in the parlance of the old DSM-IV, "There is no Axis One diagnosis. There is no reason to re-petition you."

My first probation officer fretted that I wasn't on any medication. I pointed out that Dr. Ali was a trained psychiatrist and she wasn't, and he hadn't felt the need to prescribe any. I got the impression that she saw getting my case to be a personal misfortune, but I was soon transferred to a different probation officer.

Eventually I got a probation officer who was more sensible. Since one of the requirements was to report all contacts with law enforcement, I was sending her a lot of faxes. Mainly it was from Officer Ramirez who felt the need to come up to me and say hello every time I attended a political demonstration. There was also an encounter with a Scottsdale Police officer who interrogated me while I was on a mud hike. Then I was pulled over by a cop who saw that I was soaking wet for having been in a rain shower while trying to find the location of an evening job interview.

One of my co-workers managed to get Glenn Campbell's autograph at the probation office, but I never met him there. I think it's because different offenses got different days. My co-worker and Mr. Campbell were both there for DUI, and I was there for aggravated assault law enforcement.

Anyway it was eventually decided to end my probation early, and my probation officer remarked that I had remarkably clean drug tests. I told her that drugs and alcohol had never been issues with me and that it was entirely possible to commit violent felonies while completely sober. She asked if my attitude towards the police had changed. I said, "The only good cop is a dead cop." She asked if I was trying to be difficult. I just repeated what I said. I was discharged from probation anyway.

As a confirmed bachelor, I'm not in much of a position to offer advice on dealing with a potential significant other. There was a fellow who had a website years ago in which he shared his story with unusual frankness. His name was Bryce, and his wife was named Stacey. She had not originally shared his love of getting wet and muddy in heavy winter gear, but she eventually did it with him and liked it. Was it a success story? It's hard to say. They were divorced years later. It wasn't clear exactly why. Would it have happened anyway? I don't know. Marriages and relationships tend to be unstable these days.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]