Page banner image

Re: Just shouting into the void …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 05, 2023 at 19:48:56

In Reply to: Re: Just shouting into the void … posted by drippingwet on June 05, 2023 at 12:15:56:

Ah, you’re still here — I figured that, since you’d not responded to what I wrote to you previously, that you were not back around yet, but I considered the alternative interpretation that it was just too dull and meaningless to you. Which is fair enough … Silence is open to multiple interpretations, none of which are reassuring or positive, but it’s an occurrence that simply an unavoidable fact of life.

Is there any reason why I can’t look ridiculous? Why can’t we be ridiculous if we want? That’s part of the problem: for some reason I’ve grown up with this painful notion that men have to be all serious and straight laced and stiff upper lip. I don’t even know why that happened. I’ve been told by my father that mother didn’t want me getting muddy in the garden, something he rightly disagreed with, but I have no personal recollection of any of that. Did I pick up this idea from male role models in films?

It’s complicated, because stepping outside of boundaries brings risks: I don’t believe in drinking to excess, or taking drugs, and I don’t even like the idea of spending time with anyone under any alcoholic influence as it means that you’re not seeing and sharing your true selves (no use bonding when drunk if you then fail to maintain that connection when sober).

Getting wet fully clothed while stone cold sober surely represents a legitimate goofiness. My current hobby (studying British high voltage transmission towers, or “pylons” we call them here) and my last hobby (ten years studying and documenting the technical history of computer keyboards — I seldom mention this on a fetish site as I’m easy to track down from that) are both in-depth, technical pursuits — patents, schematics, endless technical details. That’s just what I love, but why on earth should we not want to get soaked if we want?

Besides, I’m not obese. My looks are not what I deem to be the problem. The problem is trying to bring people into my life who start out with a very wrong impression, rather than bonding with a compatible soul and being goofy with your new friend. Again, see Bridge to Terabithia for an insight into this. Compatible souls can be exceptionally rare.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]