Page banner image

Re: Just shouting into the void …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on June 06, 2023 at 18:12:29

In Reply to: Re: Just shouting into the void … posted by drippingwet on June 06, 2023 at 14:47:27:

I don't necessarily want to make an exhibition of myself. I'd just as soon be all alone when getting wet and muddy. I just recognize that sometimes people will see me, and I'm determined that won't deter me.

I've had the police interrogate me while having a mud wallow. I've had them follow me around. I figured eventually they'd get tired of wasting their time over conduct that wasn't criminal. It seems they have. It's been a few years since they bothered me. Maybe they just figured I was harmless. Maybe it's the defunding of the police that's been touted by those I usually consider to be my political adversaries.

There may also be a cultural difference. I get the impression that Arizona has more of a live-and-let live ethos than Britain or South Africa and that people around here are a bit less likely to be busybodies. In any case, sometimes if you want to be accepted you have to stand up for yourself.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]