Page banner image

Re: Just shouting into the void …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 07, 2023 at 04:41:04

In Reply to: Re: Just shouting into the void … posted by MRN on June 06, 2023 at 19:48:40:

Yep, I spotted you'd suddenly disappeared from Nigel's forum, which I presumed was because you'd made a long and personal post about your needs, which Nigel cruelly deleted given the personal details you had at last revealed. (He also deleted Greg's and my post in the same subthread). I guess that's why Greg also disappeared from Nigel's forum. Regarding Wacky, I've been posting here on and off sporadically since the mid-1990's, under various handles (such as Squishy, Melissa Tulpa, Dark Plushie Playtime, and Numlawd). Despite its faults, I became quite addicted to it as it's more about getting wet oneself (phatdipping) than looking at other people getting wet (wetlook). So, like Windows post-Vista, one gets used to it. Admittedly Felix de-indexes a lot of spam and offtopic stuff on here (which is why I crafted the Janet and Julia Forum, as a way of having control of a BBS of my own, and could post stuff like my "Processor with Only Four Opcodes" and a lot of Tantric and Perdurabo stuff, as well as photos of me in the bath in my hippie clothing, which Felix also deleted on here when I got too enthusiastic). Janet and Julia do get a bit delighted with each other when they get wet together, rather than the usual romantic stuff, so I guess that's a bit too heavy for someone seeking a soul mate. Personally, as a non-binary androgynous person, I find them (J&J) very alluring, and "even better than the real thing" (sorrybout the 1990's U2 reference there) having trained myself on "intentional limerence" in order to replace a number of painful past emotional attachments with real women in the past. Hence my ability to fulfil my needs on my own, using a combination of Tantra and plushies (hence their alternative name : wooees). I do however find that now that I am emotionally detached from real-world women, they do approach me randomly a lot more and "chat me up" unexpectedly. That may be helpful :)

Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]