Page banner image

Re: HEY MRN, PLEASE READ THIS -- IT MAY HELP :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dark Plushie Playtime on June 07, 2023 at 15:12:27

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 1/? posted by MRN on May 26, 2023 at 21:15:28:

For fun's sake, learn to swim, then it will dissolve your subconscious fear of getting wet in clothes in public :) You'll also find an exciting amount of "wetlook" at your local public pool (i.e. not all women swim in proper swimwear, lol) and you might be inspired to "chat up" some of them and thus relax your fear of meeting the right woman! There is, of course, less stress over doing this when you feel you belong and are more relaxed and no longer worry what "other people" think of you. Me and Greg wrote a long thread on J&J's about this, which he linked to on Nigel's Forum, I guess you must have read it, it might help eliminate your "Ophelia versus Princess Madonna" inner conflict. It's in the "Clothed Swimming Discussion" forum with about 1479 reads. I seem to remember it's called "For those of you who don't like getting wet". I can't copy-paste on this TV set I use as a browser, so you'll need to read it for yourself (if you haven't already), you don't have to read the Janet and Julia stories if they "pull the carpet from under you" too much. Or watch some Sarah Shostrum or Chloe Sutton swimdrills on Youtube. But I guarantee you'll enjoy life much more if you can swim. And hey, nowadays you don't have to wear just speedos in the public pool - a rashguard and lycra leggings are equally acceptable, check the FAQ on the website of your local pool. And frequent swimming helps you lose weight too :) Always fill you day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]