Page banner image

Re: HEY MRN, PLEASE READ THIS -- IT MAY HELP :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 09, 2023 at 10:20:47

In Reply to: Re: HEY MRN, PLEASE READ THIS -- IT MAY HELP :) posted by MRN on June 08, 2023 at 20:53:16:

We usually hang out at the deep end, hanging on the bar and occasionally kicking our legs (but not each others, lol). Some hang around the shallow end (which is annoying for those trying to stroke-count from the wall). Another hangout is the showers after swimming, or before while waiting for the lifeguards to open the barrier between the changing area and the pool, I usually stand under the shower for ages here, soaking my multi-layered swimshirts and leggings, then you don't notice the pool temperature when you intentionally fall in backwards off the ladder, lol :) The internet (or should I say Web, as Usenet is nowadays a bit irrelevant) is also a fun place, and local shopping centres (for some reason random women make flattering comments en-passant, like yesterday's "you look fantastic" when I go in Tesco's in my pink wig and tiedye umbrella dress :) Yay! But then the Midlands is much friendlier than overcrowded London, and it's easy to smile here (London was so depressing) and dance around in one's back garden in the rain, lol. The soul (consciousness module, or quantum entanglement correlator) finds it easier to experience the qualia of freedom round here, which allows one, natively introvert, to manifest extroversion more easily. And as you mention above, to *have* a friend, one must *be* a friend, thus free up enough spare time to implement a form of commitment (not necessarily marriage, unless one is planning a family). I decided not to have kids, to avoid passing on my autistic genes, lol :) Luckily my parents didn't or I wouldn't be here :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]