Page banner image

Re: Request to swim in clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swimclothed on March 29, 2024 at 16:52:04

In Reply to: Request to swim in clothes posted by wetinpublic on March 29, 2024 at 13:28:27:

The easiest to get approved would be water safety. So basically getting familiar swimming clothed in case you end up in a situation where you were in the water clothed and would not panic because you know what to do. I hear that in lifeguard training they have to swim a certain distance clothed to pass. Not sure if they would let you swim every day like this though but every once in a while to stay trained may work.
Another one would be modesty for religious purposes but they may require synthetic clothing for that instead of regular street clothes.
If it is an outdoor pool you could use clothing instead of sunscreen but again would probably require synthetic material.
Make sure you stress that they will be clean and used for swimming only. In other words you would change into your swim clothes and not walk in and get into the pool with what you were wearing.
I go to a water park every year and wear a pair of synthetic blend skinny jeans and a swim shirt and they are fine with that for sun protection. Seldom a lifeguard questions it and if they do I let them know it is synthetic and who approved it. A couple times they were new and called to be sure. The only ride I cannot go on is the one the floor drops out on. They are real picky on that one.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]