Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 03, 2020 at 13:29:30

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Ben on January 03, 2020 at 08:46:22:

Hi Ben pal. Just a quick question, do U hav a degree in 'understatement'! This was hopefully the worst few hours of my life, I don't want to ever go there again!!

Mum and Dad got a letter from skwl setting out exactly what had been decided and agreed to by them and the lads' Father. I saw it on my Dad's desk with the skwl emblem which made me read it. The decision not to expel all of us was made because 'it was the best manner to manage the incident so that all concerned did not suffer disrepute!' In other words we were all as bad as each other and the skwl didn't want it's name dragged through the press. Can U imagine the headline, '13 year old (school name) Grammar School boy bites bully for 'manuring' his Brother!'

Dad had to agree and sign a copy that I have to take back to the Head this Monday. I'm not looking forward to knocking on his door, cos I'm sure he'll finish the lecture and make me feel more sh*t! The letter specifies that the Brothers won't be returning until Monday 3rd February 2020 and then they will be 'on report card' to the Proctor and must report everyday after skwl. All I must do is attend the swimming pool and carry out duties specified by Mr. Swim, which is what I do already anyway! Especially if those duties potentially include jumping in the pool.

I will now report anything that I see or hear regarding bullying. This has been a massive learning curve for me.

Dad is probably 1 of the mildest guys I know. It's agood job with us. He doesn't usually raise his voice and has only ever slapped Aidy's legs once when he flooded the orangery with the hot tub several years ago now. He had been told not to touch it, but still did. Aidy had red finger marks on his thigh afterwards and Dad was beside himself with what he'd done. Aidy was so shocked he didn't even cry tho! He was just like stunned. Dad has never laid a hand on us since and I don't think he would. He just wanted to make the maximum impact on me, like it hadn't already anyway! He'd never hurt me or any of us like that, his bark is far worse than his bite. Now I might end up sleeping in the shed, I wouldn't put that past him and probably without a sleeping bag on the hard floor.

I have been very well behaved for the last 2 weeks, I'm falling over please and thankyous! I will be being quite careful at skwl, but it won't stop me having fun cos I don't get in trouble for that anyway.

Aidy has forgiven me, I think they'll just be watching me very carefully so that I don't drag them into any more crap again. He did appreciate that I was only trying to protect him but his response is that he's big enough and daft enough to protect himself now. Didn't look like it when he got flung in the mud!!

Thanks for posting Ben

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]