Page banner image

Re: Monday Return To School - UPDATE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 12, 2020 at 16:23:50

In Reply to: Re: Monday Return To School - UPDATE posted by Zonie on January 09, 2020 at 06:04:09:

Hi Zonie, sos I missed U’r full post.

The uniform rules say we should wear black or grey socks, but the girls wear white knee socks (very interesting when they get wet). It is the fashion around here for lads to wear white no show or ankle trainer socks, so most of us wear the same white socks to school. In the winter I wear white crew socks and most of mine are Nike dri-fit so they dry pretty quickly and I also enjoy gettin them mucky. White socks also look cool with black pants and white shirts, it all sort of matches in a cool youthful way.

Cos the skwl rules say girls can wear white socks we think we should be able to. If a normal Teacher draws issue with our white socks we will ‘debate’ the issue with them and usually win, our skwl encourages ‘debating’ as a skill for the future. But if the Head or Proctor draw issue then we just do as we’re told, which usually just means taking them off until later. It’s not worth gettin a detention for being cheeky and arguing with them.

I think in the US U can all wear U’r own normal clothes to skwl, so white socks wud be OK anyways, but as Ben says UK skwls go a bit mad about uniforms and how U wear them. Not that we take much notice, they’re just clothes that we wear virtually every day, so they’re gonna get wet and messy.

I agree with U, he told me off and made me take them off as a ‘power trip’ and to emphasise that what he says goes. There was really no other point to it. The only bonus of being made to take them off was that I got to stuff them in Ross’ mouth, that’ll teach him!

Dad was so mad about gettin dragged into skwl for the 3 of us fightin and plastered in mud that I’ve never been able to bring it up again yet for a proper discussion. Maybe I’ll get the chance 1 day, when I do something good, but don’t hold U’r breath for anytime soon!

This cold has lasted since the week before Xmas, when we broke up, so perhaps I should go see the Doctor now. It’s settled in my sinuses, as it always does, and I’ve got yellow slime (sos) when I blow my nose and bad headaches. I think it’s Drs time!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]