Page banner image

Re: Rugby game for Sport Relief

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 08, 2020 at 10:06:18

In Reply to: Re: Rugby game for Sport Relief posted by Charlie Kayne on February 06, 2020 at 10:28:34:

Hi bros, I'm back!!

Thanks for the gud wishes, just a bit bruised and a few stitches. Not that impressed really, cud hav been a bit bigger! The scar will be real small, a bit embarrassing to show anybodys … and it's in my groin area!! Quite embarrassing all these nurses and Drs looking at what I've got, or not!

Got to have something else done, not sure when yet. Not quite as chicken now tho, LOL!

Has everyone got their forms signed, anyone bottled out yet? Is the field lookin gud yet? The clock is ticking Kayne mate, 3 days to go and countin and then U'r trashed mate!! White shirt, what white shirt? It's sh*t brown! I really can't wait. Do U think we can hav the 2 sides of the day from the both of U, that wud be fun hearin how fumin Kayne gets. I luv U really bro, just luv to take the p**s!

Just a thought boys, do U lot have spare skwl clothes or just one jacket and trousers? R U gonna come home in civvies again, or do U think they'll let U leave still in a mess. This storm is gonna make it very wet on Monday and Tuesday next week. It'd be fun to walk home like that with everyone starin, bet loads of the younger kids will be well jel! Do U think it'll be clean enough to wear back to skwl on Wednesday, cud be interestin! How many R playin in uniform and how many in costume?

I'm back to my old self getting eager and askin loads of questions. SOS, I just want to hear U eat U'r own words again Kayne. What was it U said again … oh yeh, 'it's not happening Ry!' Well Kayne bro, 'yeh it bl**dy is mate!!' Thanks Charlie, I owe U 1 mate! BTW Charlie, did U secretly want to get wrecked in U'r uniform mate? I think U did cos U cud hav gone on the costume side instead and just left Kayne to get wrecked! I wish I cud do something like that with the skwl's permission … don't care what my Parents say anyways, they just accept it and have given up with us anyways!

Gud luck Kayne bro, U'r gonna need it!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]