Page banner image

Re: So much mud.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on February 11, 2020 at 21:34:50

In Reply to: So much mud. posted by Charlie on February 11, 2020 at 20:58:38:

Loved the accounts of the game from both you and Kayne. They reminded so much of Mud Bowl where teams from New England gather together to play football in the mud. It's very similar to rugby. The mud is calf deep and very difficult to run through, especially when you are wearing a suit and tie. The mud clinging to your clothes gets pretty heavy and hinders movement so I can see why some of the guys removed their jackets after a while.

I always love to see the players tackle one another and land in the mud sending it spraying everywhere, I never actually played in the games, but was a half time performer. My friend and I did synchronized swimming in the mud in suits and ties and by the time we came out we were exhausted and covered with mud and it was inside our pockets, down our pants, in our underwear and pretty heavy. But so much fun!

Congratulations on your score and ultimate victory! Glad you had such a great time. BTW, if the pants are ripped along the seam they may be able to be sewn back together and saved.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]