Page banner image

Re: Muddy rugby game.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on February 12, 2020 at 15:32:13

In Reply to: Re: Muddy rugby game. posted by Ry on February 11, 2020 at 20:56:58:

Yes, I have forgiven Charlie now. It was far more fun than I imagined it would be and shall definitely be getting my suit muddy again, but probably not at school. We have plenty of mud at home. I think Charlie has answered most of your questions in his reply to your post following his above. His trousers were only ripped a few inches down the seam from pocket towards the knee, so 'no' we didn't get to see his boxer-briefs on the field during the game, just in the showers afterwards along with everyone else.

It was more fun than I expected and I did manage to get both Charlie and Rob well and truly muddy as well as hosing them down afterwards in lots and lots of cold water hitting all the right spots until they were squirming and begging me to stop.

It was funny seeing Mr. D. being tackled into the mud and his reaction was not at all as we were expecting, usually if you bump into him as he is refereeing he sort of explodes and you get a lecture on concentrating and looking where you are going, this time he just laughed it off and carried on soaked and muddy. He even did a few tackles himself when he thought the game was getting a bit one sided. By the end he was almost as muddy as the rest of us and he let us hose the mud off him as well - all the usual indications of a guy in wet clothes enjoying himself were there just as they were with most of us. And his all black kit looked pretty good wet too.

Getting under a nice hot shower was a nice relief despite the fun in the mud, you just don't realise how cold you are until then. We went home in civvies. I dumped my wet clothes in the washer/dryer by the pool (it's a big commercial one and washes and dries really quickly without much creasing as the drum is so big) and everything came out perfectly fit to wear again, even the white shirt which just needed a quick iron on the collar.

Not too sure about "the two amigos", sounds too Marx Brothers to me....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]