Page banner image

Re: Mud volleyball

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mudman on March 03, 2020 at 15:23:36

In Reply to: Re: Mud volleyball posted by IL Mud on March 03, 2020 at 03:53:50:

I am thinking of going to the big Trucks Gone Wild event in Colfax Louisiana at the end of April. I will more than likely go to the TGW event in Poplar Bluff MO June 13-14. I will try to attend the mud volleyball in Hannibal MO July 3-4 or 5th. They have excellent mud, but take their games seriously. There is typically little down time between games and they usually go into the evening. After last game of the evening there is the opportunity to jump in. Also, on the last day of tournament (probably on Sunday) there are usually some kids and teens that may jump in. One year I talked to a couple of guys playing around and they suggested I join them. Needless to say that was all the encouragement I needed. Haven't heard a definite day for Fisher's Mud Day but it will probably be July 11. Couldn't go last year so I don't know how many adults went in. But I did see pictures that showed there were at least a few. I hope to get to that as well. Would like to try Middleton Connecticut in August. Keeping my eyes open for other muddy events. Do you have any events scheduled? Know of any others?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]