Page banner image

Re: possible health benefits

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on March 10, 2020 at 05:40:20

In Reply to: Re: possible health benefits posted by LeviLovR on March 10, 2020 at 03:20:35:

One afternoon I was on my way to work overhearing the radio and hearing the lyric repeated over and over again, "In the rain in the mud in July in Cheyenne," not really paying attention to the other things that were being sung. I thought, "What a nice song!" Then I went home after work and looked it up online. It was about someone getting killed. So much for that!

Dr. Surdakowski initially wanted me to take a diuretic but changed his mind when I told him I was a furnace operator and specifically mentioned the hazard of hyponatremia. He started me on Azor but when he ran out of his own supply, I found out that my insurance didn't cover it, so I asked him to put me on something my insurance covered. Then he prescribed another drug, and it was also not covered my insurance. I said again, "Get me something my insurance covers. I am not paying $300 a month for blood pressure medicine." He finally put me on amlodipine (a calcium channel blocker) and losartan (an angiotensin receptor antagonist). My insurance covered both, and I've been on them ever since.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]