Page banner image

Re: possible health benefits

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonno on March 11, 2020 at 20:00:35

In Reply to: Re: possible health benefits posted by LeviLovR on March 09, 2020 at 19:37:31:

Sounds familiar. About six months ago went to the surgery.for bloods to be taken as I am border line diabetic (type 2) and nurse said “whilst you are let’s take your blood pressure”, she looked a bit shocked at the first reading, took a second and said “I think this machine might be faulty, I’ll try a different one” did it again and then again, by which time I was feeling anxious. When I asked what the reading was she said “rather high 225 over 114: are you feeling OK?” I assured Her I felt perfectly OK, “I think I will call the duty doctor and see what they say”. The doctor came took another reading, looked surprised, did another, and then said “I will give you a prescription which you must get straight away on your way home. Take the pills this evening and everyday and come back next week”. I’ve not felt unwell at any point. When the doctor asked “ what do you do to relax?” I replied “ Sex always works, or failing that a getting really muddy in my clothes usually does the trick” she laughed and said “sounds good to me!”. My BP is now regularly 155-160 over 60-70 and the irregular heartbeat I had seems to have gone as well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]