Page banner image

Re: Mud time for everyone.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on March 19, 2020 at 09:19:10

In Reply to: Re: Mud time for everyone. posted by ry on March 19, 2020 at 05:43:54:

Well said, Ry. We all get on well and all understand the pressures we are under regarding missing families, my mum and the other adults here have all be brilliant with our visitors and we have all been keeping in touch with other friends and the visitors they have staying with them. The teachers have been great too. I like the idea of hiding any tears by jumping in the pool. We have a free day today whilst our teachers have a conflab about how to handle the exam situation, so we started the day off my jumping in the pool fully dressed and then having a funny diving competition - who can make the biggest splash, the most inventive shape whilst falling and so on (also a couple of rather rude competitions along the lines of "most prominent bulge" etc - funny but crude, you can use your imagination about those).

Currently enjoying breakfast whilst still dripping wet and everyone is laughing and joking around me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]