Page banner image

Re: No Mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on May 13, 2020 at 17:39:39

In Reply to: Re: No Mud posted by Wetboy200 on May 13, 2020 at 12:07:56:

I understand why they are doing it. Everything is being cancelled. And they have to protect themselves. You know if someone goes to one of these events and gets sick afterwards they are going to blame the people who run the event and then sue. I've seen it happen once before with Mud Bowl. One of the players broke his neck and became paralyzed as a result. He had signed a waiver and technically he didn't sue the organization. However his family members did because they now had to support this young man and take care of him. It changed everything. The whole event had to be restructured and reorganized. The people who had started the whole event and were running it could no longer be associated with it at all. There was a question if it would even be allowed to continue. Fortunately it has, but it hasn't been the same since. They do have good reason, and I don't blame them. It's just disappointing. There were a lot of events I was looking forward to this summer that won't be taking place now but I totally understand why and will have to get creative and find different things to do and new ways to do the things I love.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]