Page banner image

Re: Muddy in football kit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John C on June 07, 2020 at 16:35:37

In Reply to: Re: Muddy in football kit. posted by Ry on June 07, 2020 at 15:01:47:

I had a few friends like you at school, always pushing the boundaries but well like by everyone, so keep up the good work mate, the world needs people like you!

Mark is a bit over weight and the good thing is that he knows so has decided to do something about it. He and Lucy have basically been working from home and never really stopped at all during lockdown but are now going into the office once a week each along with other colleagues which will get them back to normality and both are going to join a local gym or get a personal trainer coming to the house (they can afford it and anyway how can you put a price on fitness and well being?). Meanwhile we go for runs each day and get wet and muddy in the sheep-dip pit if we feel the need. I have no idea when my uni course will resume with one-on-one personal tutorials or lectures and an just doing on-line stuff and various assignments; to be honest I am missing the comradeship and meeting people more than I had expected and am finding it hard despite being with the two people I am closest to in the world. Anyway, chin up and look to the future, no other choice at present......

Stay wet, have fun, stay safe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]