Page banner image

Mudding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mudman on June 08, 2020 at 17:15:32

Saturday I had the chance to get my 4-wheeler back out to the park. When I arrived the grounds were muddier than I expected as it was apparent they had received more rain than I did at my house. There was a decent size crowd there but I was still hopeful I would be able to get muddy without attracting too much attention. There were several riders going through the mud drag area and right at the end was a pretty big hole that people would get stuck in. It did not take long until one rider was stuck and his buddy jumped in to help push. I was about to jump in to "Help" too when he was able to get out. The guy that jumped in just started floating around in the watery mud but the majority of the people rode off to other adventures. He soon got out and followed them. So I decided to jump in even though the mud was a bit thinner than my preference. I swam around getting totally covered for a few minutes then headed up to the showers. I rode around some more and found an area that looked thicker. Sure enough it was about thigh deep and a much better consistency than the first pit. I played around in that for awhile then headed to the pond to wash up. I rode some more and came across a large group of riders around a rather deep hole. This was a pretty watery spot but there were about 6 people that were in the mud. It looked like some people may have pushed or pulled their friends into the pit and they were halfway wrestling and enjoying themselves. Another group of 10 or 12 were watching so I just made the comment that it looked like fun and jumped in the mud too. The folks in the mud kind of looked at me strangely so I just kind of held back and wallowed around a little. It wasn't long before they got out and rode off, so I followed suit. I found an area that looked especially inviting with what appeared to be deep creamy mud. I really wanted to dive into that but it was at an area where about 6 trails converged and folks were constantly driving by. I parked nearby and pulled out another beer hoping the busy activity would slow down, but it never did so I never got the courage to check out that spot. I finally rode back to the spot where the mud was a bit thicker and jumped in that for one last time. After a bit of wallowing I headed back to the pond for another round of clean up. All in all a good day!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]