Page banner image

Re: Ben's story of what we did yesterday.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on June 15, 2020 at 18:27:10

In Reply to: Ben's story of what we did yesterday. posted by Alex on June 15, 2020 at 09:19:19:

Mint story Alex, the younger ones are always the best at writing this stuff LOL! (Only Joking).

I'm sorry for Ben tho, always gettin your cast offs and U lot picking on him, NOT! I always use that one, ‘why do I get picked on?!’ The answer is always ‘U get back what U give ... and deserve!’ Fine, all the more excuse to give more then lads, watch U’r backs.

Don’t think I’d like to be home schooled tho. I enjoy meeting loads of other people, wearing my uniform and gettin in a mess. Too much fun to be had that U lot miss out on. Brings it home to me how fortunate we really are. I luv new clothes and trainers and we don’t pass stuff on unless we want it, but my older bro Jay does borrow some of my trackies and jeans cos they fit him even tighter. My bros can be a pain, but the lockdown makes U glad they’re around ... most of the time!

Yesterday, Sunday, I’d been doing some skwl work and then went outside for a rest on the sun lounger in the sun. Pointless really coz I was fully clothed. I was minding my own business and snoozing. I hadn’t really changed, had a striped sleeveless shirt on with blue slim / skinny jeans, white ankle socks and white trainers. I was just unwinding and snoozing .... when I was suddenly swimming on the sun bed in freezing water! The gits has filled 2 orange buckets with cold water straight from the outdoor tap and decided I needed waking up! I stood up dripping and shouted at them ... not coz I was wet, but because it was cold and a complete shock. Just imagine waking up suddenly freezing cold and soaked. Soooo coz I might hav used the odd naughty word I was then picked up and launched into the outdoor frame pool! I suppose I deserved it, I usually do and would have done it to them if I’d found them asleep. My moto, don’t get mad get very very even!

I luv your story, keep posting Ben and Alex.

Safe bros!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]