Page banner image

Re: Ben's story of what we did yesterday.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on June 15, 2020 at 22:18:40

In Reply to: Re: Ben's story of what we did yesterday. posted by Ry on June 15, 2020 at 18:27:10:

Glad you liked it, Ben is a good lad and likes his writing, he's good at creative stuff too and has a great imagination, more inventive than me.

I enjoy our schooling with just a dozen of us and four teachers. Our 'teachers' are more like friends and it seems we have more freedom to go off at a tangent and explore being side-tracked than we would if at a proper school. I enjoy it. We will have to go to the local school to take exams but I know a few of the kids there as we all live in a fairly small community.

Sounds like you and your brothers have a fine time pranking each other. I don't get that with Ben as yet but dad is not above doing the 'bucket of water over his head' when I'm not expecting it; having said that it happens so often now that I really should know it is going to happen rather than be caught out. I can understand Ben getting fed up about having my manky old clothes but it really only applies to jeans and tops, not underwear - that would be really gross. I admit. I don't really care about clothes that much so I'd be quite happy if our roles were reversed.

It was really warm here today so we ended the afternoon with a water-fight and dad came out and joined in. Afterwards, as we all lay on the grass in the sun gradually drying, he said it would be nice to have a pool of some sort and when Ben asked him "When?" he mused "Well, I know a man who has an above ground one that he wants to get rid of, so I'll have a chat with him and see what we can arrange." Keep you posted, as that would be, in your words, "Mint".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]