Page banner image

Re: I ask my dad about getting muddy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on June 17, 2020 at 15:47:52

In Reply to: I ask my dad about getting muddy posted by Alex on June 16, 2020 at 21:17:54:

Top man! I luv U asking the question of U’r Dad. I thought he must given that he encouraged all of U soooo much.

U’ll get used to me coz I luv asking questions .... sooo please put up with me Alex! Soooo by the sound of what he said to U he actually went to a ‘normal’ skwl and wasn’t ‘home’ schooled. So, and I don’t mean to be rude, why did they decide to home skwl U lot? I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it, I’m just interested in why they chose that if they went out to skwl?

Also ... he said he used to get in a mess at footie and it was accepted by his parents, U’r Grandparents, but he never got wet or in a mess at skwl in uniform during the day? TBH it’s difficult for us not too, playing in the yard or on the field at lunch in all weathers ... and we don’t need much encouragement anyways!

We go to a private Grammar Skwl, so I can write correctly if U struggle to understand our slang? But I prefer to celebrate my youth, while I’ve still got it!

I think as we all get into our teens we find it ‘exciting’ especially those of us who like gettin wet and messy! I know my younger bro, Aidy and me liked gettin in a state a long time before we got ‘excited’, but now all 4 of us get very ‘excited’ at just the thought. I must say that it’s better still in smarter clothes, coz it feels naughty like U shouldn’t be doing it but can’t actually stop! It’s really funny looking at each other in a wet or muddy mess and it feels amazing... until U get sent to the Procter or Headmaster, but I’m gettin used to that now. They’re OK really if U’r polite and apologetic, but they know I’ll still do it again and I find ways to deal with the mess mostly.

I luv U’r posts Alex ... they’re ‘MINT’ bro or U cud say ‘sick’!!

Safe bro!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]