Page banner image

Stepped On A Rocky Rock and Fell In A Mud Puddle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mud Doggie on June 30, 2020 at 21:30:34

Of course I knew what would happen. It was a small, flattened rock located right next to large, sloppy mud puddle just off the trail where I took my Jeep last Saturday. I decided to give it a go just the same.

Wearing a rather dated pair of Lee Riders Blue Jeans from the 1980s--the kind with the rounded back pockets--my usual blue pocket tee shirt, underwear, white cotton socks and my hard leather, brightly polished Bass Keenan moc toe oxford shoes, I stepped across a bridge of semi-soft mud onto the slippery surface of the rock on the far side of the puddle. There was only just enough room to turn around slowly and carefully so as to show off the shine on my shoes to the camera. I had just about finished the turn when the rock moved slightly but just enough for me to lose my balance.

I fell in backward with a great splash of soft, sloppy mud and water, my feet slipping out from under me so that my shiny, brown leather shoes shone lusciously out of the puddle for an instant before coming down into the water where they filled instantly. The rush was phenomenal and I wanted badly just to jzz my jeans on the spot. But I held my composure and struggled to right myself. As I made the effort, I slipped and fell over sideways onto my belly in the soft mud. Endeavoring to get to my feet, I slipped and fell several times more before managing to pull myself up.

At last, I got out of the puddle and squelched across the soft muddy earth several steps that left telltale impressions behind and no question as to what had taken place in case anyone should come along afterward and stop to figure. A little farther up the trail toward the place where I had parked my Jeep out of site in a wooded clearing, There was a large clear puddle that gave me ample opportunity to rinse off most of the mud. After having done, I went back to my Jeep and, retrieving my large bottles of warm water, finished field bathing. I then changed into a clean pair of classic Lee Riders Blue Jeans, pocket tee shirt and my black leather Bass Keenans.

A final clean up took place at the local carwash where I pressure-rinsed out my wet, muddy blue jeans, shoes and shirt, discarded the socks and underwear which were old, then washed the Jeep and made my way home.

Falling in a mud puddle as if by accident is my favorite mud fantasy. I love doing this in my blue jeans and a pair of bright, shiny moc toe leather shoes. It's been a thing of mine for many, many years. What fancies do you have?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]