Page banner image

ATV Park

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mudman on August 11, 2020 at 00:05:04

This past weekend I made it out to a nearby ATV park. The park was really crowded which makes it difficult to play in the mud pits, but I did manage to get muddy a few times. There is a pretty large area with a pretty deep pit that folks were getting stuck in. I made myself available for hooking up tow straps and winches so I was getting a little muddy. Then a 20 something guy got stuck and he was pretty mud splattered and we were talking about how soupy and deep the mud was. Then I told him I used to ride with a group that had a tradition that if you got stuck you had to jump in that mud pit. I knew he had been drinking a little bit, but he said "what the hell!" and he dived into the mud. I couldn't resist and jumped in too. He was a good sport and we had a good laugh then went to the pond and washed up. Later I found a spot that was only about 3 feet wide, but it looked nice and deep. I didn't see anyone around and stepped in the pit. The first step was only about a foot deep, but the next step was waist deep. Bending my knees it easily came up to my neck! So much fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]