Page banner image

Re: attempt to upload image

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on August 26, 2020 at 12:48:33

In Reply to: attempt to upload image posted by Zonie on August 26, 2020 at 06:15:25:

I don't know which image you were trying to send, but when I googled Lost Dutchman Rodeo 2019 I found two possibilities. One was a cowboy in front of his horse in the mud. Looked like he may have been competing in calf roping as the horse was holding the rope taught while the cowboy was trying to reach the calf. Looks like he was holding the rope to tie the calf's leg in his mouth as he struggled to stay upright in the slippery mud. The front of his shirt, jeans and hat were covered in mud so I suspect he had fallen as he jumped off the horse flat on his face.

The second, and my favorite was a cowboy who was pitched headlong over the head of a bucking horse. He was caught in mid air, looking like he was competing in an Olympic diving competition rather than a rodeo, the fringe on his chaps flying straight back. Looks like he was just about to hit the mud when the photo was snapped, I bet the mud flew everywhere when he hit it and that he got totally covered. I give him 10 points for form. It's a great shot.

I always wanted to attend a muddy rodeo. However, we don't have many rodeos here in Maine, although there have been a few. Don't see many cowboys either, although my neighbor's youngest son, who is now 19, has ordered a hat and boots on line and wears them proudly. His Mom says I am his influence. I remember when he was younger he had a pair of cowboy boots and I was asked to take him to some sort of event as his parents both had conflicting schedules at the time. He insisted on wearing his cowboy boots as I was wearing mine. He was all dressed and ready to go and his Mom tried to convince him to just wear the shoes he already had on. I convinced Mom to let him wear the boots as it would make both him and me happy, so he went and changed into them. Glad to know I had some sort of positive influence.

Thanks for trying to send the image. Hope you can figure out how to do it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]