Page banner image

Re: Photo Link--Stepped On A Rocky Rock and Fell In A Mud Puddle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nash on August 30, 2020 at 00:09:04

In Reply to: Photo Link--Stepped On A Rocky Rock and Fell In A Mud Puddle posted by Mud Doggie on July 02, 2020 at 17:56:57:

That's terrible! Just thinking about all that mud sinking into your white socks and underwear and ruining them. Such a shame. LOL

You know its funny to me what I will sacrifice to the mud and what I wont. For instance when I fall in the mud, I know I'm going to ruin my white socks. I chose them specifically for that purpose and knowing that they will be ruined is a big part of the excitement. On the other hand, I really don't expect my jeans or nikes to be permanently damaged at all and if I knew they were going to be, I might make other arrangements- wear really cheap jeans or walmart sneakers. I'll buy a package of v-neck white tshirts just because I don't like v-neck so that gives me an excuse to ruin them. On the other hand, I hate to ruin or permanently stain a nice heavy weight tshirt but the risk that I might it ruin it is definitely part of the excitement for me. I even found I could buy tighty-whities by mail order and OMG, when I "fall" in the mud on my ass, I know they are always ruined instantly! Red Alert!!! I feel bad for wasting money this way but its not nearly as much as many smokers burn through in a day.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]