Page banner image

Re: Photo Link--Stepped On A Rocky Rock and Fell In A Mud Puddle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mud Doggie on September 06, 2020 at 17:38:54

In Reply to: Re: Photo Link--Stepped On A Rocky Rock and Fell In A Mud Puddle posted by Nash on August 30, 2020 at 00:09:04:

White socks are easy for me to sacrifice since I wear white cotton socks everyday. I buy new ones whenever the old ones start to wear holes or get really thin. Those are the ones I save for mudding and are scrapped rather than washed afterward.

Mudding for me means off-road trails, easily accessed with my Jeep Wrangler. Such trails typically assure relative privacy, too, since not everyone is willing to take them on but the mud holes themselves are made by off-road vehicles and fill with plenty of mud and water after a good rain.

I like to wear either Lees or Levi's Blue Jeans with a dark blue pocket tee shirt, dark colored briefs, white socks and high lustre brown or black moc-toe leather oxford shoes. I love the way the polished leather shines in the sunlight as I fall into a big splashy mud puddle.

After mudding, I visit a do-it-yourself car wash. I hang my jeans, shirt and briefs from the floor mat clips on the side of the stall and pressure rinse the lot. This cleans almost all of the mud out of even the worst places such as my jeans pockets. I also wash my Jeep at the same time. When I get home, my clothes go in the washer where the detergent removes any remaining traces of mud.

Kind regards,

Tag M

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]