Page banner image

Re: Mud Dawg looking for mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tag M on September 18, 2020 at 20:36:25

In Reply to: Re: Mud Dawg looking for mud posted by Manny on September 18, 2020 at 19:37:13:

I lived in the Southside/Mandarin area and found lots of places off SR 13 at the time. A lot of construction was taking place back then--new home sites, shopping strip malls, etc. There were numerous places where they cut down trees as part of the site prep. Often you'd just see a cut out where they left a buffer of trees near the road but you could follow a bit of trail back into an area partially cleared. As much as it rains in JAX, there would be lots of mud puddles to play in that could not be seen from the road. You could park out of site and have a good mudding. Power line clearings with trails are another good place to enjoy a good mud romp.

Tell me about your mud style. What do you like to wear? Do you like to jump in or fall in? Walk in, etc.? I love wearing Levi's or Lee Blue Jeans, shiny brown or black moc toe shoes or boots with white socks and a dark blue pocket tee shirt. My style is to fake falling in as if by accident.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]