Page banner image

Re: Mud Dawg looking for mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Manny on September 18, 2020 at 21:46:27

In Reply to: Re: Mud Dawg looking for mud posted by Tag M on September 18, 2020 at 20:36:25:

Very cool!, JAX is a very muddy place I can totally agree with that, I have seen construction going on. I have to check it out during the weekend when no one is around. The muddin starts out by walking right in with socks on and sometimes with athletic shoes I buy at Walmart to have them covered filled inside & out and putting my feet back inside, I then just kick, stomp around the muck to make it widespread and deeper to cover my legs fully. I like wearing baggy loose ball shorts as mud gear with a plain oversized muscle tank shirt or a plain loose tee (also from Walmart) I then just sit completely submerging myself right in and just dig more deeper to sink and make space to roll all over to have my whole body, clothing covered, face included !! a good deep swamp hole is ideal, I did went muddin one time at a construction site. I got pics not sure how to upload them here. I will be on a lookout for a better widespread construction site for sure

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]