Page banner image

Re: favorite scenario

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddybootsnlevis on September 25, 2020 at 05:05:50

In Reply to: favorite scenario posted by mudman on September 14, 2020 at 16:03:34:

Many years ago we had an event called the "Kinetic Convenience Sculpture Challenge" in Boulder. People would make up these contraptions that had to go across dry land, part of a lake and then across mud flats to the finish line.

The eye candy of wet and muddy fully clothed and often booted guys was always good. I'd get muddy taking photos of the action and then play in the mud after the event was over.

One year I spotted a couple of guys, one older (40s?) and one younger (20s?) also taking photos. They were both wearing Levis 501s and Levis jackets over work shirts.

I kept an eye on them as the race progressed and was amazed to see the younger guy laying down in the mud on the edge of the course to "get the perfect angle" for his photo. Yeah, right. Any excuse is a good excuse for me.

After the event was over and I was ready for a bit of fun myself I saw the younger guy do a running belly flop in the mud as his older buddy took pictures. I got some too.

I walked over to them, hoping to get acquainted with some fellow mud lovers but the younger guy turned really shy and seemed embarrassed by my attention. So we did not connect. And I never saw either one of them again at the next two events.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]