Page banner image

Re: First Time

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on October 01, 2020 at 02:47:53

In Reply to: First Time posted by mudman on September 29, 2020 at 15:14:32:

My first mud experience was at boarding school when I was 14. We had a "field day" type thing, with capture the flag, and a bunch of other stuff, but it ended with a tug of war over a big mud pit that had been made. I was too young and shy to participate, and I am surprised I didn't get dragged in like so many others, but I always regretted not joining in because everyone looked like they were having so much fun. They were totally covered in mud, diving in, wrestling each other (it was an all boy's school) Most of them were in jeans and T shirts, a few in athletic shorts. But two years later, we had another field day with a tug of war, and this time I was prepared. I as wearing jeans over white briefs, belt, blue t-shirt, white socks and white leather sneakers. I wasn't pulling the rope, I was on the sidelines, so I watched as the first group pulled the other into the mud. It took a second match before it opened into a general melee, but I was perfectly near the edge of the pit that within a couple of minutes, friends of mine grabbed me and dropped me in the deepest part. My whole backside was covered in an instant, and as they descended upon me, I was soon buried/covered/dunked/tossed in every way until I was totally brown, head to toe. I was laughing the whole time, and loved every second of it. Once I was totally coated, I helped pull many others in the mud, some unwillingly, but we just played and played and played until they called a halt. We just laughed at how incredibly muddy we were, and I was feeling so turned on since I was muddy all over. It was sloppy enough to have soaked into my briefs, and my now brown shoes squished with mud at each step. I felt about 10 pounds heavier, but we all made out way to the big lawn sprinklers on the playing field and walked through them to get the bulk of the mud off, but left us soaked to the skin. We all headed back to the gym showers where we stayed under the water for a long time, getting all the mud out of our clothes. When I took my wet jeans off in the shower, we all laughed at how brown my once-tighty-whities were, just like everyone else. But we eventually got clean, got our wet clothes in a heap and dumped them into the laundry. It was so much fun. To this day, I wish someone or multiple people would grab me, carry me into the mud and cover me from head to toe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]