Page banner image

Final mud of 2020

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by weeyin65 on October 19, 2020 at 19:39:31

Had my final visit to mudflats or the year last night wearing my all white kit (well nearly white as it's been in the mud before) Shall we just say it's white ish!!! 😂 😂
I also wore my Nike Footy boots and speedos.
Firstly I found some muddy puddles on way to mudflats and filled up my leaky bucket. Then raising the bucket over my head a slow relentless trickle poured out all over me. The feel of the cold water was sharp as it soaked my top half and continued to trickle down further.
No turning back now 👹👹 I stepped down into the mud, which immediately came over my boots. Deep but not too deep!!
I then did some runs back and forth along the mud, but the it was time for some exercises. Push up, sit up, squats, star jump, forward roll. After doing 10 of each, my top came off. Time to fill my bucket again with now runny sloppy mud. I raised it up and took my punishment as the filthy cold streams cascaded down on me.
Then I repeated my exercises.
This time I lost my boots followed by bucket dump again.
I repeated this scenario a few more time losing next my socks, shorts and finally speedos.
By now I was exhausted and completely oblitered in filthy tidal mud.
Only 1 more exercise had to de completed. This big burst to the finish!!!!
You know what I mean 👹👹👹
I then put just my boots on claimed out of the mud and went for a run along the bank completely naked, cock flapping everywhere and spraying mud.
Then it was time to get cleaned up and head home, exhausted but very satisfied. Farewell mud until 2021,but I'll be back

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]