Page banner image

Re: Getting others into mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetes on October 20, 2020 at 13:43:54

In Reply to: Getting others into mud posted by Mudman on October 16, 2020 at 18:00:19:

Interestingly, I had the very opposite problem. I once attended as spectator to one of those muddy races, fully dressed in my jeans, hoodie and boots, and place myself next to the deepest and best looking mud pit. Since as an spectator you are not supposed to (and actually not allowed to) make use of the race track, I was hoping that some participant may invite me to join them - even if making the invitation as a joke, I could then approach and tease them to pull me in. I got very close several times, sometimes to ask questions to participants, sometimes to respond to requests to take a photo to them with their camera (for which I had to dangerously approach the pit), but none of these teasing approaches was responded by a participant pulling me into the mud pit. I guess I was in the wrong mud race where none of you guys were participating. I got slightly splashed below the knees, but nothing else. Unfortunately a wasted opportunity. I would have loved to be pulled into one of those gooey mud pits with all my clothes on...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]