Page banner image

Re: Muddy in white clothes with Charlie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on January 05, 2021 at 20:22:57

In Reply to: Re: Muddy in white clothes with Charlie posted by LeviLovR on January 05, 2021 at 20:05:06:

I agree with you about blue jeans getting more comfy and soft the more times they go in the mud. My uncle Greg, Chris' dad, explained the science behind that to me once (he's a chemist by training) and it was fascinating .... for about five minutes, Ha, Ha ! The fading is simply down to dirt particles wearing away at the dye and fabric threads, the only part I did understand.

With the twins getting older they are getting more interesting and entertaining by the day. I didn't really take much notice of my little sister Katie growing up (I'm 16 now and she's nine and half) other than her being there and someone to play with as she got mobile and talkative. A barrier has been erected across the end of the pool area to separate the access from living areas and entrances from the poolside just so the twins don't wander in and fall in the water. I guess things like stairgates and so will be needed soon as they get more mobile as Chris and Mari's flat is on the second floor in the attic area. I think I noticed a grey hair in Chris' beard the other day ........

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]