Page banner image

Re: Muddy in white clothes with Charlie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on January 07, 2021 at 11:24:26

In Reply to: Re: Muddy in white clothes with Charlie posted by Wetchas on January 06, 2021 at 09:31:42:

Hi Charlie. Hope you are as well and safe as we all are.

Since the twins arrived life seems to have got a lot more hectic what with them, married life in general, running the business and sorting out work itself and our employees during the pandemic. It's never ending.

I still have my morning exercise swim with everyone else first thing each day. My dad is back home full-time now and has retired from his job and is just a consultant for them now. He caught Covid fairly early on and had a bit of a rough time for a month or so on his own in Germany and decided after that that he'd had enough of commuting weekly between home here and his office over there.

I have had the odd venture out to get wet and muddy with Kevin and Kayne but it is no longer a regular thing for me although I do still join in the madness that happens around the pool when someone (usually Kayne) decides it would be fun to push everyone in whether fully clothed or just in swimwear, and I enjoy that.

The real enjoyment in life is the twins and seeing them growing up and becoming little people with their own personalities. And married life with Mari of course, which is still very amorous I'm glad to say (twins allowing, ha ha)!

Cheers, my friend, stay safe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]