Page banner image

Re: Rekindling The Love

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 23, 2021 at 13:41:28

In Reply to: Re: Rekindling The Love posted by Nathan on January 23, 2021 at 04:48:35:

I lost one boot in the mud once. It was at an all terrain vehicle mud run and one of the vehicles got mired in some very thick mud. Being the helpful person I am (NOT) I seized the opportunity to jump into the mud and help push it out and get covered in mud at the same time. I jumped off the banking feet first into the mud and immediately got stuck myself. Couldn't move in any direction. People on the banking above me grabbed my arms and hauled me up and that heavy mud just sucked one of my boots right off. I was able to keep the other one on. No was I going to be able to retrieve that lost boot and it remains there to this day.

I pulled off the other boot and threw it in a trash can at the event and had to spend the rest of the day wearing just socks on my feet.

I hope that thousands of years from now some archeologist will do a "dig" there, find the missing boot perfectly preserved and go "WTF!!" I'd like to see them try and figure that one out!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]