Page banner image

Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 02, 2021 at 23:51:56

In Reply to: Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare posted by Kayne on February 02, 2021 at 11:39:54:

Kayne Bro ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—,

I thought you were gonna post on Voldemort, now you are both โ€˜BIG BOYSโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚! Take that how YOU want bros ๐Ÿ˜œ! Iโ€™m glad you posted here instead.

Anyways, MINT story Bro ... but isnโ€™t Charlie an EXHIBITIONIST ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคญ! Fancy stripping stark b*llock naked and jumping in the mud, I take it the only bit of clothing he had on was his SOCKS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘? What colour were they ... obviously muddy afterwards ... so donโ€™t you dare say brown ๐Ÿ˜!

Kayne Bro, did you see the one eyed Loch Ness monster poking out the mud after Charlie jumped in and stood up .... good job you hadnโ€™t got a harpoon ๐Ÿคฃ! Weโ€™d have heard Charlie from here man!

I like the sound of Adam, heโ€™s a DARK HORSE ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘! You could have some real fun with him, especially as a boarder, nobody to tell him off really? Do you remember when you did the skwl uniform rugby, was he on your side or the other one ... did he trash his uniform?

That was a COLD (latest word for cool and amazing) story Bro๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ!

Safe, LS!

Ps. Do you know who Gonzo and Baloo are on Voldemort? Itโ€™s driving me mad ๐Ÿ˜ก!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]