Page banner image

Mud sliding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on February 05, 2021 at 17:01:39

After all our school work yesterday we had decided to go mud sliding down the grassy bank near the back of the pool building. The ground slopes away at the back of the house and the adjoining pool extension and there is a wide terrace with a couple of sets of steps down to the lawns and gardens, but just a grassy slope beyond the pool extension. I’ve never measured it but the bottom of the slope where the slide finishes must be about fifteen feet lower and the pool of wet mud at the end of the run about 40 feet from the top of the slope if you measured purely horizontally, the actual slide is longer of course because of the slope. It is steep at first but then flattens out to a gentle slope for the last half. Charlie reckons that you drop 7 or 8 feet in the first 10 feet of the slope, then another 6 feet in the next 10 feet. It doesn’t take long to slide down it but, boy oh boy, can you get real muddy and soaked doing so.

Charlie wanted to change into some trackies and a sweatshirt rather than sticking with his jeans and polo-shirt and whilst we chatted as he did so, he persuaded me to change as well.

“Try wearing your new blue trackies and top instead of the same old Levis. Guarantee you’ll love the feel of them soaked and muddy.” he said.

I had needed some new trackies for rugby training at school and a friend had suggested the Canterbury brand as being good, so I had got a pair of their 100% polyester bottoms with open cuff at the ankles – with short zips enable pulling on over boots – and a long sleeve top of the same fabric. I hadn’t actually worn them as yet so they were still in their plastic bags as delivered. So I agreed with Charlie and decided to give them a try out. Charlie said he was going commando and that I should do the same.

We got dressed, pulled on some old trainers and headed outside. We used the hose to make the slide newly wet and then Charlie slid down on his bum. He made a huge splash as he hit the muddy pool at the bottom of the slope and then momentarily disappeared from view. I wondered what he was doing when he got to his feet. He was standing with the muddy water lapping his crotch. He was soaked to the skin.

“What the f***!” he yelled back to me “I thought this was only a foot deep at most?”

“It was last time we used it.” I shouted back “I bet this is my brother’s idea of a little joke. Stay there and I’ll join you.”

I decided to slide down on my front and splashed down next to Charlie, getting freshly wet. I stood up and wiped my eyes and looked around. Someone had dug out the ground and spread the spoil around what had been the puddle making a larger area several inches deep in mud.

“I bet you this was Kevin. He knew we were planning to do this today. Oh well, just means we got thoroughly soaked a bit quicker than usual.” I laughed.

“So how good does that new kit feel now?” Charlie asked “I don’t really need to ask do I? Not with that evidence in front of my eyes……”

I looked down at myself and saw what he meant.

“It feels great. Can’t believe these cling so much and feel so good now they are wet.” I grinned “Let’s get a muddier and make the slide a bit more slippery.”

We splashed water out of the pool across the mud surrounding it and then rolled around in the mud until we were thoroughly covered and shiny brown all over. We spent a while then just sliding down the slope and trying to stop before we hit the water. We had left the hose on a wide spray setting at the top of the slope so everything was soon really muddy and nicely slippery. We had just sat down for a breather when Kevin and Chris appeared back from work.

“Enjoying yourselves, guys?” Kevin grinned.

The same though must have hit Charlie and I at the same moment, because as we stood up we both grabbed Kevin, picked him up by his ankles and wrists and tossed him down the slope, he tried to stop himself but was unprepared for what had happened that he hit the muddy water before he could react.

“Hope you are enjoying it as much as we did …….” Charlie called as Kevin struggled to his feet.

“I’m soaked, you little fu****s ……..” Kevin spluttered as he started to slosh his way back up the slope. He didn’t look to angry, just really p*ssed …..…..

Meanwhile Chris was standing next to us laughing his head off.

“I think I might just beat a hasty retreat.” Chris grinned at us.

“Don’t you want a go and experience Kevin’s mods to the puddle?” I asked.

“No thanks ….. you see it wasn’t Kevin that did that, it was me and Tom” Chris laughed “See ya…..” and off he hurried.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]