Page banner image

Re: Mud sliding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 06, 2021 at 05:09:38

In Reply to: Mud sliding posted by Kayne on February 05, 2021 at 17:01:39:

Hi Kayne 🤗🤗,

MINT story Bro, loved it 👏🏻👍! Trackies are ACE for sliding, we do it sometimes after games and footie. We do it in the park at home as well. I have some photos of us doing sliding. I might write a story sometime and illustrate it with the pics for Felix 😝!

As you know we also do hill sliding at skwl. We have a hill there near the railings which is out of sight from the main building ... bl**dy good job really 😜. If you remember I broke my ankle in yr7 jumping down it ... it hurts just thinking about it 😡👎🏻! I hope we get to do it again soon, the sliding that is😂!

I’m feeling a lot better now, but still haven’t been allowed out yet ... I’m going crazy 🤪! I’m also snowed under with ALL the skwl work I missed, I have started online lessons again, but I’m bottom of the class and staying pretty quiet ... until I get picked on. I got in trouble the other day 👎🏻. I was being asked questions in an online lesson, which I didn’t know the answers to coz I hadn’t done it. I got VERY annoyed and whispered, “F*CK OFF!” But OMG aren’t those computer mics sensitive? It magnified what I said tenfold and the whole lesson went silent 🤭👎🏻! I actually slipped off the chair and hid under the computer desk 🐥. Then the Teacher said, “ would you like to repeat that Ryan?!” I didn’t reply and stayed very quiet for the rest of the lesson ... I WON’T make that mistake again ☹️!

I spoke to Ross today,on the mobile. Very interesting chat really. The phrase ‘touchy-feely’ comes to mind 😜!

Safe, LS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]