Page banner image

Re: We get Chris wet.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on February 08, 2021 at 13:43:01

In Reply to: Re: We get Chris wet. posted by Jonno on February 08, 2021 at 09:51:31:

Probably paid them some money, plus the opportunity to be on tv and be "famous" for a few minutes.

There used to be a tv show called "Smile, You're On Candid Camera" where people were pranked and filmed just as you described and were informed at the end and shown where the camera was hidden. I used to really enjoy that show. Perhaps that's where the clips came from that you saw.

My favorite episode was where people went into a furniture store to buy a new mattress/bed. Naturally they wanted to lie down on it and try it out. However, unbeknownst to them there was no real mattress on the bed - it was filled with water and the moment they lay down on the bed they literally sank out of sight. Would have loved to have been in that episode! I remember having a hard time controlling myself watching the various people go down and then stand up sopping wet with surprised looks on their faces. No wonder it was my favorite!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]