Page banner image

Re: Goalkeeping practice.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 12, 2021 at 18:08:34

In Reply to: Goalkeeping practice. posted by Luke on February 10, 2021 at 22:45:39:

Hi Luke, Dave and Billy 🤗🤗🤗,

Sooo Luke, MINT story Bro ... loved it 😂! You Guys must be real hot blooded, I’m FREEZING 🥶🥶 at the mo .... it’s like 1 C out there even in the sun 😲! If I rolled in a puddle, or the mud I’d never get up again coz I’d be frozen to the ground 🥶 ☹️!

Our skwl is running ALL our lessons online as well and doing a pretty good job, but ours is a private Grammar. Soz your’s is sooo crap, I totes get what you mean about Teachers’ Unions .... they’re ALL a load of money grabbing lazy b*stards. Let’s put them all up against a wall .... and throw soaked sponges at them, that’d be fun 💦💦!

Sooo Guys, you’re part of the shadow huggers 😈👎🏻, those guys who lurk in the dark shadows and don’t post .... what tempted you out Bro 🤔? Sooo Bro, your headmaster is a d*ck head ... aren’t they all 🤭? Isn’t that part of the job description, ‘must be a knob’! Sooo you’re nearly at the end of your skwl years .... have you ever had any FUN at skwl, or is the Head toooo much of a bell end for you lot to take any risks 😜? It doesn’t sound like your Teachers watch you too closely at breaks ....they’re too friggin lazy 😂💦!

Looking forward to reading more from you all, but I have to say Billy’s post on Voldemort did shock me a bit. I’m still a bit green where that stuffs involved, it’s my own fault for reading there .... glad you clarified the jeans ON in your post below ☺️! Do you EVER have dry beds with ALL that water being poured around .... not to mention the ‘swimmers’ 💦😝? It sounds a very relaxed house, how old were you when Billy took charge of the house, sounds like a complete excuse for mayhem as a teenager .... just my sort of fun Bro 😈😂👍!

Safe, Ry!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]